debris net for sale
scaffold debris net
Scaffold Debris Nettings are widely used in construction sites on scaffolding to protect workers, buildings and other property from falling debris.
- The open mesh design reduces the wind loading.
- Woven reinforcement with waterproof coating.
- Environmentally friendly, worm resistant, cold-resistant, corrosion-resistant.
- Easy to install
- Button-hole eyelets on it or not are available.
- Various colors are available: yellow, green, red, blue, white, etc.
- Flame retardant & non-flame available.
- Long service life.
- Material: UV stabilized polyethylene or high-density polyethylene.
- Length: 50m – 200m or as the customer’s requirement.
- Width: 2m – 10m or as the customer’s requirement.
- Density: 50 – 300g per square meter.
- Color: blue, green, black, yellow, red, orange, etc.
- Opacity: 50%, 70%, 90%.
- Packing: 5pcs, 10pcs or 20pcs/bundle or roll packing then in plastic bags.
- We can also pack as the customer’s requirement.
Application About Debris Netting
Debris netting can be used in various scenarios, including shade netting, and can be used in multiple construction sites, especially in high-rise buildings. or can be combined with heras fencing to prevent wind-blown dust and debris from affecting the public and site personnel.
Our debris nets are designed to strict standards and are exceptionally durable and fire-resistant. Our quality inspection team will carry out strict inspection on the products to ensure that every product delivered to your hands is of the best quality.
Your satisfaction and safety are very important to us, if you have different problems, trust our years of experience, contact us!