Why Choose APAC PVC Tarpaulin?
PVC tarpaulins are 100% waterproof and have a special non-slip surface treatment. PVC tarpaulins are available in widths up to 3.20 m, which reduces seams during processing and improves the quality of the finished product. PVC tarpaulins are also made extra tough by heat-sealing seams. PVC tarpaulins are UV-protected so they do not degrade from frequent exposure to sunlight, can withstand different weather conditions and environments, and can withstand the damaging effects of rain and liquids. It will not deteriorate whether or not it is regularly exposed to the outdoors. Our PVC tarpaulins are built to last. It can be used in applications where long-term insurance is required and is available all year round.
Colorful PVC Tarpaulin Can be choose
Our PVC tarpaulins are available in a variety of sizes to meet the needs of different customers. The widths range from 40 to 260 inches, thicknesses from 0.2mm to 5mm, and softnesses from 18PHR to 78PHR. We ensure that the PVC tarpaulin has a smooth and sleek surface by adding the appropriate resin content. The canvas we use has an advantage in terms of material proportions and therefore causes less damage to the fabric blank and better tensile strength. With the addition of various chemical additives, such as speed enhancers, anti-fungal agents, anti-aging agents, and anti-static agents, the product is plasticized at very high temperatures, giving the PVC tarpaulin greater resistance to chemical attack.
Quality Meets Excellence
Designed to the highest industry standards, APAC’s PVC tarpaulin is waterproof, oil-resistant, tough, and resistant to tearing and abrasion. the PVC tarpaulin is incredibly strong making it suitable for the construction industry and you can use the side loops to secure the tarpaulin easily and quickly. These rings are rust-proof so they won’t stain the fabric. You can rely on the quality and durability of our PVC tarpaulins to protect your cover from the damage that can be caused by water, rain, and various liquids.
How to choose the material
There are various materials for you, you can choose the most suitable material for you. Or you can read this article, we introduce the difference between PE and PVC. Of course, if you have any special requirements, you can contact us directly, our expert will help you.
More Details About APAC PVC Tarpaulin
We are PVC waterproof tarpaulin supplier, the company has advanced production equipment, perfect scientific quality management system, provide various specifications of finished PVC tarpaulin, products are exported to all over the world. APAC always adheres to environmental standards and the materials we use are guaranteed to be free of tin organics, nonylphenols, and phthalates.
PVC Tarpaulin | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
1.What Is PVC Tarpaulin?
The PVC tarpaulin is a heavy-duty sheet that you can use to make a protective cover or temporary shelter for roofing, storage space coverings, etc. Most PVC tarpaulins are made from PVC-coated polyester scrim. The PVC or polyvinyl chloride is a dense plastic material with waterproof properties.
It protects the polyester fiber from moisture, which results in a highly durable material that you can use for a very long time. Due to its flexibility, excellent weatherproofing capabilities, and durability features, PVC tarpaulins are commonly used as roofing material with modular and non-modular temporary keder roof systems.
Figure 1 – PVC Tarpaulin
2.What Is The Difference Between PVC Tarpaulin And PE Tarpaulin?
PVC and PE are common materials used in the manufacturing of tarps. There are some differences between them, for why the quality and scope of application also vary. The expected differences are:
- Composition: The PVC tarpaulin is made from PVC and polyester. The polyester sheet is coated with polyvinyl chloride, a high-density plastic material. It has waterproof properties to protect the polyester sheet from moisture.
On the other hand, PE tarpaulin is made from PE or polyethylene. The center of the PE tarpaulin is made from woven PE strands, and the sides are laminated with PE sheet materials.
- Strength:PVC tarpaulins are made from high-strength polyester and PVC. So, they are stronger than PE tarpaulins.
- Portability:PVC tarpaulins are heavy-duty sheets. They are heavier. Comparatively, PE tarpaulins are lightweight. You can also fold them for carrying or storage. So, PE tarpaulins are more portable than PVC tarpaulins.
- Weather protection:Both the PVC and PE tarpaulins are waterproof materials. But the waterproofing qualities of the PE tarpaulin are low. Another disadvantage is against bad weather. You might experience noise disturbances in high windy areas due to its less sturdy design and material properties.
Comparatively, the PVC tarpaulin has better waterproofing features. They are highly resistant to rough environments like heavy rain, wind, and UV rays.
Figure 2 – PE Tarpaulin
- Protection against wear:The PVC tarpaulins are designed for extended usage. They can withstand more abuse against wear compared to PE tarpaulins. So, you can use them for a longer time.
- Application scopes:PE tarpaulins are excellent for applications where you need temporary measures for a single or short period. But due to the heavy-duty performance of PVC tarpaulins, they are used in temporary roofing for transportation as truck cover, truck curtain side. They are also a reliable option if you want to protect expensive equipment and machinery.
3.Are The PVC Tarpaulin Fire Retardant?
One of the best features of PVC tarpaulins is their safety features. Manufacturers treat them with special chemicals which make them flame-retardant material. The PVC tarpaulin conforms to flame retardant standard with EN 13501-1, class B S1, D0.
If a fire is accidentally caught in the area where you have installed PVC tarpaulins, you don’t have to worry about the tarpaulins igniting more fire. In contact with fire, PVC tarpaulins do not burn like a normal material. It burns very slowly. They also sometimes extinguish automatically. So, you increase the safety feature in your installation area.
4.What Are The Benefits Of PVC Tarpaulin?
Some of the common benefits of PVC tarpaulins are:
- PVC tarpaulins are made from strong, heavy-duty materials.
- They are easy to use.
- PVC tarpaulins are lightweight. So, you can easily carry them.
- You can use them for temporary usage and reuse them for different purposes.
- PVC tarpaulins are very cheap. So, they are an affordable choice.
- Low maintenance is required for PVC tarpaulins.
- PVC tarpaulins are flexible, and you can adapt them for many applications.
- You can easily roll or fold the PVC tarpaulins. So, they are quick storage.
5.What Things Should You Consider When Choosing PVC Tarpaulin?
Things to consider when buying PVC tarpaulins:
- Analyze your target scopes and specify your requirements.
- Choose the thickness you require.
- Consider the density of the material.
- Tarpaulins are available in different colors. Pick the color choice.
Figure 4 – PVC Tarpaulins Are Available In Different Colors
- Consider the durability requirements like single or double sewn feature, heat-welded feature, etc.
- Review the weather-resistance capabilities.
If you are interested in PVC tarpaulins or want to discuss custom PVC tarpaulin orders, please feel free to contact us.