If you are a new buyer of your scaffolding ringlock systems, then you must be suspicious about various things. Buying a high-quality Ringlock system from scaffold manufacture is a skill and you must be wanting to excel in that skill. You may also want to maintain ringlock scaffolding components after you are done with the purchasing process.
If you are facing problems figuring out all those facts and points, then this blog is the right place for you. Ringlock systems are capable of performing multifunctional tasks. This is why Ringlock scaffolding systems are prioritized over other modular scaffolding systems in construction projects.
We will help you out to reduce overall cost when using Ring lock scaffolding with amazing tips and tricks to maintain it.
However, if you have any other queries, you can also ask us through our website.
Main Components Of Ringlock Scaffolding System
Ringlock scaffold products are highly durable to ensure protection for your large projects in the construction industry. The reason behind their popularity in various projects is their high load-bearing capacity. When dealing with highly complex projects, safety becomes important for the projects and their workers. Having amazing safety benefits as well as flexibility, Ringlock scaffolding systems are the best choice for your scaffold construction.
Like different items in this human world, Ringlock scaffolding components are likewise made out of various accessories. You can also customize your Ringlock scaffolding products but there are a few major parts that every system includes.
The important parts of your Ringlock scaffolding systems are listed as under :
- Adjustable Base jack, also known as a screw jack
- Base collar
- Standards with spigot, also known as upright and vertical
- Bay braces, also known as diagonal
- Side bracket or triangle bracket
- Ringlock Steel plank
- Truss ledger, also known as bridging ledger
Full Production Flow Chart
There is a proper process for the production of your Ringlock systems.
First of all raw material is collected. The steel tubes which are the raw material have to go through a cutting process. After the cutting process, punching takes place to give it a proper shape. The ringlock scaffolding manufacturers collect important parts or accessories that need to be welded.
The next step involves hot-dip galvanizing your punched and welded steel tubes. Lastly, polishing takes place that makes your scaffold products look better. After the Ringlock scaffolding system is completely manufactured, it is then packed and loaded for further supply.
Follow-up Inspection When The Scaffolding Hot Dip Galvanized Is Erected
The choice of the right scaffold system determines the efficiency as well as the quality of your large construction projects. APAC Ringlock scaffolding systems are highly reliable but our Ring lock systems also need maintenance to last longer.
Inspection plays an important role when you aim to achieve a safe environment for your working staff. It is recommended by highly qualified suppliers and manufacturers to inspect your Ringlock scaffolding system accessories before you start using them. There is a list given as under to help you inspect your Ringlock systems :
- First of all, you should make sure that all the accessories of scaffold system are secure and placed properly.
- The second step is to inspect whether your Ringlock scaffolding system has any dents in wooden or steel panels.
- You should take notice of sharp edges to prevent infections, bruises, and bumps that may lead to different serious issues.
- Your Ring lock scaffolding may also get damaged while overloading. It may cause bending of your scaffold systems. Make sure that there are no bends otherwise it will break.
- You should make sure that the nuts on the braces and clamps of your scaffolding ringlock systems are able to move freely. For their proper maintenance, you can lubricate them so that they work better.
- You can also replace the missing spigots with the appropriate bolt and lock nut. Remember that you have to invest in manufacturer-approved components only.
- You should make sure that the swing gate springs are functioning properly in your Ringlocks. It may seem a very small maintenance part but it adds value to the safety of your Ringlock systems.
If you have any further concerns or questions related to the inspection of your Ringlock scaffolding systems, you can immediately contact our professionals.
Maintenance Method Of Ringlock Scaffolding
While investing in the right equipment for large construction projects, the durability and functionality of the scaffold system play an important role. APAC Ringlock scaffolding systems have the ability to last longer without becoming unsafe or losing their functionality. However, if you want your product to last longer than the expected lifespan, you should perform proper maintenance. This will not only increase the lifespan but also the safety and security of your construction projects.
- Keep your ring lock system’s moving and wood parts out of bad weather conditions.
- Make sure that you rack and stack your scaffolding ringlock systems correctly so that it doesn’t bend.
- Invest in worn parts and replace them with appropriate new parts to function better.
- Take necessary actions to avoid rusting of nuts and bolt threads. You can also make use of WD-40 to avoid rust.
- Once the project is completed, make sure that you have removed stucco, concrete, and any other foreign material from your Ringlock systems. This will help you to rack and store it in the safest way.
- Whenever you are using your Ringlock scaffolding systems, make sure that your first priority is safety. By implementing above listed tips, you will be able to keep your Ringlock scaffolding components in a better position.
If you want help from any professional or expert, our suppliers are available 24/7 to give you the advice to maintain your Ringlock scaffolding systems.
Purchasing a Ringlock scaffolding system requires some knowledge before the purchasing process. When you are a new purchaser, you may find it difficult to choose the right modular scaffold products for your project. However, APAC has solved this problem for you.
You can follow the inspection methods and maintenance tips explained in this blog. It will help you to extend the lifespan of your ringlock system, thereby reducing the cost of repurchasing
If you have any further queries, you can contact us through our email. Our experts are always available to help you solve your problems.