black debris netting
Debris netting is durable heavy duty plastic netting for use on scaffolding, construction sites, or even for gardens. It helps to protect pedestrians and traffic from falling debris.
It also reduces wind and rain penetration which improves the working environment, while still allowing air circulation.
We also supply debris netting in a variety of colors, welcome to inquiry！
black debris netting for sale
Debris Netting is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors for maximum life expectancy. We produce different kind style of netting for different purposes. Different types and weights have different shade rates.
Black Shade Debris Scaffold Netting
- Helps avoid unnecessary injuries
- Helps meet Health and Safety regulations
- Available in a variety of colours
HIGH QUALITY BLACK DEBRIS NETTING
- Eyelet Position:Top & Bottom
- Mesh Size:2-3mm x 2-3mm
- UV Rating:3%
HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL DEBRIS NETTING black
- Knitted eyeholes along both edges and through the center
- Mesh size: approx 2mm
- Density: 50%
INDUSTRIAL FIRE RESISTANT DEBRIS NETTING BLACK
- Thickness: ≥ 0.6 mm.
- Yarn density: 1500D × 1500D 1 × 1 14 × 14 mesh/inch.
- Material: polyester coated with PVC.
MULTIPURPOSE BLACK DEBRIS NETTING CONSTRUCTION SITE
- Made from UV-treated high-density polyethylene for outdoor use
- OSHA-compliant netting provides optimum safety
- Fire-retardant and weatherproof
Knotted Flame Retardant black debris netting
- Fire retardant.
- Made of 100% non-toxic polyethylene.
- Length 100m + (large rolls).
More details about scaffolding debris netting
100% Virgin HDPE Material
5’8″x 150′ .8’6″x 150″ or as require
how manufacture black debris netting
- 100% HDPE virgin material
- UV stabilized and Anti-oxidant,anti-aging.
- Long life, light and fold easily
- Excellent protection for the construction site
- Strong lateral and central edges for long-lasting
- 3-10 years of useful life
Heat treatment and closed knitted method make it longer using life.
The most popular color is dark green and black, as a manufacturer we can offer what you like!
Quality Meets Excellence
We have a strict quality control management system to ensure that the best products are delivered to customers. We offer our clients a wide range of quality assurance services from product design and testing, material selection and sourcing, warehousing, distribution, and delivery.
We also provide a high level of customer service, which is another important aspect of our business. Our clients can contact us easily via phone or email, and we will always reply within 24 hours.
Applications of black debris netting
It is durable, light, ventilated, transparent, fireproof, dustproof, heat insulation, and anti-noise.
It is widely used in various construction sites especially for high-rise buildings by enabling wholly sealed construction.
It is effective in preventing articles from falling and protecting people from getting injured.