scaffold debris netting
Scaffold debris netting is made of high-density polyethylene. It is widely used in industry, agriculture, construction, and other fields. In construction sites, it is commonly used to cover the scaffold structure. It is designed to protect workers and pedestrians walking near the base of the scaffold structure. It can protect the workers from wind, rain, and snow, which provides the worker good construction environment.
types of scaffold debris netting
- Good quality polyethylene and nylon as raw material.
- Different colors available.
- Competitive Price.
- Reliable and Professional Advice.
- Quality Assurance.
If you need scaffold debris netting in your projects, just reach out to a member of our team, we can make the debris netting according to your needs.
HDPE Scaffolding Debris Construction Netting
- Color: customized
- Type: flat weave 6,9 needles
- Hole size: with ¼” mesh openings or customized
Scaffold Access Debris Netting
- Material: 100% virgin pe material
- Easy to assemble
- Reinforced eyelets provide ample fixing points throughout length or mesh
scaffold Fire Retardant debris netting
- Material:100% HDPE with FR
- Weight:90gsm, 100gsm, 110gsm, 120gsm, 135gsm, 155gsm, etc
scaffold debris nettint with reinforced edge
- Material: HDPE
- Weight: 75gsm-350gsm
- Shade Rate: 30% – 95% or as your request
customise colorful knit scaffold debris netting
- Material: HDPE
- Weight: 30-550g/M2
- Type: warp knitted knotless
fall protection scaffold debris netting
- Material: HDPE +UV Stabilized, nylon, Polyester silk
- The mesh size：3-12cm
- Net twine roughness：2-25mm
how manufacture debris netting
Manufactured from knitted mono-filament polyethylene yarn, the Netspan Debris Netting is a fine mesh netting, mainly used for scaffolding. Rotproof and abrasion resistant, the netting confines wind blown debris and tools from falling and protects the work force or general public from accidental risks.