white debris netting
Debris netting is durable, heavy duty plastic netting for use on scaffolding to protect pedestrians and traffic from falling debris. Additionally, this construction net allows air circulation and considerably reduces rain and wind penetration which improves the working environment for construction personnel.
types of white debris netting
Our value is “Quality is First” ,this make us have accumulated a substantial list of satisfied customers, we can according to your needs, change into the color you want and other requirements.
White scaffold Debris netting
- Various colours available
- Fastenings also available
- 55g/m2 Heavy Duty Product
HDPE White Debris Safety Netting
- Color: can be customized
- Material: HDPE +UV Stabilized
white horizontal debris netting
- Processing Service: warp knitted
- Open mesh construct reduces wind loading
- Reduces risk of objects falling
WHITE STANDARD DEBRIS NETTING
- Specification: 40GSM, 60GSM, 80GSM
- Size: 2*50m, 3*50m
- Lightweight. Easy to install and remove
Fire Retardant White Debris Netting
- U.V-treated and fire resistant high density polyethylene knitted construction
- Economical and cost-effective meets OSHA requirements
Heavy Duty White Debris Safety Netting
- Eyelet Position: Top, Middle & Bottom
- Mesh Size:2-3mm x 2-3mm
- UV Rating: 3%
More details about scaffolding debris netting
100% Virgin PE Material
5’8″x 150′ .8’6″x 150″ or as require
how manufacture white debris netting
Safety Debris Netting is commonly made from high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors for maximum life expectancy. The open knitted mesh design allows for air flow yet still provides containment of small and chunk debris. Safety Debris Netting rolls include reinforced hemmed edges for fastening purposes allowing an easy, safe and secure installation. All rolls are tightly packaged into clear poly bags with branded labels for easy shipping and handling. All Eagle Safety Debris Netting is tested and approved to meet the standards of today’s industrial and construction industry.
Welcome to inquiry!