green debris netting
This debris netting is made from UV stabilized polyethylene monofilaments which creates an open mesh netting.
It is primarily used on scaffolding systems to keep any rubbish or debris contained on a building site. It improves site safety by reducing the risk of objects falling outside the working area.
By aiding the containment of debris, a safer environment is afforded to both workers and the general public.
green debris netting for sale
The debris net allows air circulation and reduces rain and wind penetration. Improving the working environment for construction personnel. The netting reduces the wind loading on the scaffold itself, unlike cladding or sheeting.
Available in a range of colors.
SCAFFOLD DEBRIS NETTING GREEN
- Various colors for choice.
- Opening size for good air movement
- Reinforced button holes and eyelets for easy fixation
High Quality Lightweight green Debris Netting
- High-density polyethylene construction
- Non-Chemically-Treated Material
- Helps meet Health and Safety regulations
HEAVY DUTY GREEN DEBRIS NETTING
- Helps avoid unnecessary injuries
- Cuts down dirt, dust and noise to those outside of it
- Available in a variety of colours
- 55g/m2 Heavy Duty Product
green Fire Retardant Debris netting
- Material: nylon and high density polyethylene.
- Density: 70 – 280g per square meter.
- Flame retardant and UV stabilized.
green horizontal debris netting
- Good air permeability.
- High strength and flexibility.
- Durable, environmental-friendly, anti-corrosion.
high density green debris netting
- Material: knitted knot-less virgin high density poly ethylene.
- Weight: 300 g/m2 with reinforced edges at the side and middle.
- UV treated (for longer life span).
More details about green debris netting
100% Virgin PE Material
5’8″x 150′ .8’6″x 150″ or as require
How to manufacture debris netting
Scaffold debris netting is made of 100% polyester knitted mesh with PVC coated under high temperatures and strong pressure. which has the attractive features of high-strength, durable, light, and easy to carry, now one kind of scaffolding cover, widely used in construction.
If you and your project need debris netting, please reach out to our team. We can help find the perfect solution for any worksites!
Quality Meets Excellence
We have strict quality control management system to ensure that the best products are delivered to customers. We offer our clients a wide range of quality assurance services from product design and testing, material selection and sourcing, warehousing, distribution and delivery.
We also provide a high level of customer service, which is another important aspect of our business. Our clients can contact us easily via phone or email, and we will always reply within 24 hours.